Need to talk to the boss? (We can save you some time.)
Modify this template of a letter to suit your needs if you’re still convincing the boss to get you registered to attend the 18th Annual eTourism Summit.
There are four areas in <brackets> that you will want to customize.
SUBJECT LINE: I’d like to attend eTourism Summit because:
Hi <Insert Name Here>,
As you know, keeping ahead of the latest digital media trends and opportunities is essential for our team’s success. <You may want to customize this first sentence based on your unique needs.>
The folks at eTourism Summit are hosting their 18th annual conference for DMOs and their media partners.
It’s a highly sought after, intimate, two-day event in San Francisco on October 18-19, 2017, where I will get updates on the latest digital marketing while gathering ideas from case studies and campaigns tried and tested by my peers.
A bonus: We mitigate risks associated with trying new campaigns and digital platform uses by hearing from 30 executives who are sharing their DMO experience.
I believe that attending this conference will enable me to discover valuable new ways to market our organization, to network and to find out what works, what doesn’t and why or why not. This gathering of tourism digital marketing experts is not found anywhere else – and it will sell out.
Here’s the cost breakdown for me to attend:
* Event registration: $2195
(An optional hands-on video production workshop is great value at $195.)
* Venue hotel rate: $___per night
* Estimated airfare: <$___>
* Meals and ground transportation: <$___>
Where’s the benefit for us?
- Get advice directly from digital tourism marketing experts
- Pick the brains of over 60 pros, all in one place
- Find campaign ideas, technology that works for other DMOs, and adapt
- Meet one-on-one in sessions with digital experts
- Learn about new technologies that are working for others
- Share the power point presentations internally or with all our stakeholders ($1000 value)
With your permission, I’d like to secure my registration to this event before the last remaining spaces are gone.
Thanks for your consideration.
<Insert Your Name Here>