Dear DMO Friends,
We can save you some time. Modify this template to suit your specific needs and convince the boss to get you registered to attend the 18th Annual eTourism Summit.
NOTE: There are four areas in < > that you’ll want to customize.
SUBJECT LINE: <Insert Your Boss’ Name Here>
I’d like to attend eTourism Summit because:
Hi <Insert Your Boss’ Name Here>,
As you know, keeping ahead of the latest digital media trends and opportunities is essential for our team’s success. <You may want to customize this first sentence based on your unique needs.>
The folks at eTourism Summit are hosting their 18th annual conference for DMOs and their media partners. It’s a highly sought after, intimate, two-day event. This year, eTourism Summit takes place October 18-19, 2017, where I will get updates on the latest digital marketing while networking and gathering ideas from case studies and campaigns tried and tested by my peers.
I believe that attending this conference will enable me to discover valuable new ways to market our organization, to network and to find out what works, what doesn’t and why or why not. This gathering of tourism digital marketing experts is not found anywhere else – and it will sell out.
Here’s the cost breakdown for me to attend:
* Event registration: $2095 (until Aug. 1); $2195 thereafter (An optional hands-on video production workshop is great value at $195.)
* Venue hotel rate: $279 per night
* Estimated airfare: <$___>
* Meals and ground transportation: <$___>
Where’s the benefit for us?
- Pick the brains of dozens of experts, all in one place
- Hear campaign ideas and technology that is working (or not) for other DMOs
- Mitigate our own risk in trying something new
- Meet one-on-one in sessions with experts
- Learn about new technologies that are working for others
- Get expert advice about major platforms, such as Google and Facebook
- Share the power point presentations internally or with all our stakeholders ($1000 value)
With your permission, I’d like to secure my registration to this event before it sells out.
Thanks for your consideration.
<Insert Your Name Here>
P.S. A link to the provisional agenda: www.etourismsummit.com