eTourism Summit launched the Emerging Tourism Stars program in 2021 to recognize astute individuals in the eTourism Community of digital travel and tourism professionals.
Remember the high school yearbook tag, “most likely to succeed”? That’s who we’re looking for and we need you to tap them, please.
About Emerging Tourism Stars
Are you impressed by an up-and-coming colleague? Do you know someone who is new to the industry and deserves a shout-out for their enthusiasm and creativity? Perhaps there’s a social media manager who kills it day-in and day-out. Or maybe it’s a tourism partner who always has a fresh, new idea…
Hilina D. Ajakaiye
Executive Vice President
Social Media Specialist
VP of Marketing & Communications
Tulsa Regional Tourism
Vice President of Sales
Content & Community Engagement Manager
Travel Santa Ana
Sr. Manager of Marketing & Special Events
Mammoth Lakes Tourism
Nominate your star so they can be recognized!
- Winners will be directly connected with a travel and tourism leader as a mentor
- Winners receive a scholarship to attend eTourism Summit ($1795 value)
- Winners are recognized at eTourism Summit where they share personal stories during a panel conversation moderated by presenting sponsor MMGY Global
- Each winner is featured in a custom email that is distributed to the eTS database
- Opportunity to fill the eTS Emerging Tourism Star Advisory Board Seat (annual appointment)
- Must be up-and-coming or new to the role (no age limits)
- Must be employed by a DMO, CVB, or attraction.
- Nominate yourself? Absolutely. Nominate more than one person? Sure!