eTourism Summit launched the Emerging Tourism Stars program in 2021 to recognize astute individuals in the eTourism Community of digital travel and tourism professionals.
Remember the high school yearbook tag, “most likely to succeed”? That’s who we’re looking for and we need you to tap them, please.
About Emerging Tourism Stars
**Nominations are closed for the first annual Emerging Tourism Stars program. Those who are selected and not selected will be notified in the coming weeks.**
Nominate your star so they can be recognized!
Emerging Tourism Star Benefits
- Winners will be directly connected with a travel and tourism leader as a mentor
- Winners receive a scholarship to attend eTourism Summit on Sept. 20-22 in Las Vegas ($1495 value)
- Winners are recognized at eTourism Summit 2021 in Las Vegas where you and fellow stars can share your story during a panel conversation moderated by presenting sponsor MMGY
- Each winner is featured in a personal profile article in The Travel Vertical and the eTourism Summit magazine/directory
- Opportunity to fill the eTS Emerging Tourism Star Advisory Board Seat (annual appointment)
- Must be up-and-coming or new to the role (no age limits)
- Must be employed by a DMO, CVB, or attraction (no vendors/suppliers)
- Nominate yourself? Absolutely.
- Nominate more than one person? Sure!
- Submission form must be completed by June 14.
Reach out to [email protected] with questions.