EXCITING UPDATES FOR ETOURISM SUMMIT 2022
eTourism Summit is co-locating with IPW again in 2022 in Orlando, FL.
For 22 years, the feedback from thousands of attendees has been crystal clear: eTourism Summit connects the ecosystem of destination marketing pros exchanging ideas in an intimate setting like no other conference.
We want to continue building the community that is the eTourism Summit, and are offering both in-person and virtual registration options. As always, our focus of eTourism Summit is “See Tomorrow” — and there’s never been a more important time to put our heads together and re-imagine the future of tourism.
See Why You Should Attend eTS
MEET WITH TRAVEL MARKETING EXPERTS AND EXPLORE THE DIGITAL LANDSCAPE.
What is eTourism Summit?
eTOURISM SUMMIT fuses the travel industry with Silicon Valley. Not only will attendees receive updated information on the latest trends in e-mail marketing, search, social media, mobile and web design, but they will learn how travel marketers are using new tools to build incremental website traffic for next-to-nothing…or nothing.
Who should attend?
- Destination Marketing Organizations
- State and regional travel associations
- Cruise lines, airlines and hotels
- International tour operators
- Interactive marketing agencies
- Advertising, PR and marketing agencies with travel industry clients
eTOURISM SUMMIT has amassed a collection of experts, researchers, and interactive marketers who are willing to share their experiences to help you solve problems and avoid costly mistakes.
The ETSY Awards
Join us as we celebrate tourism excellence with the best of 2021-2022 digital tourism marketing at the Fifth Annual eTSY Awards ceremony. Entry dates will be announced soon.
The Travel Vertical
- Planning for Hawai’i’s Tourism Future: Mālama Ku’u Home
- What’s New in Your Neck o’ the Woods | DMO Funding | Current & New RFPs
- People in the News. A Gazillion Jobs. Plus, Why Does DMO Talent Move On?
- Goodbye, Columbus and Hello, Halloween: A Destination Roundup (Steal This Idea)
- Puerto Rico #RockinEve on New Year’s 2022 | Travel South USA Partners With Bandwango