EXCITING UPDATES FOR ETOURISM SUMMIT 2022
eTourism Summit is co-locating with IPW this year in Orlando, Florida.
For 22 years, the feedback from thousands of attendees has been crystal clear: eTourism Summit connects destination marketing pros to the vendors and agencies that support their work by exchanging new ideas in an intimate setting that fosters fantastic networking.
Some attendees are experienced digital marketers sharing their expertise, others are acquiring knowledge and still others are the vendors that make it all happen.
This year, we’ll continue building the community that is the eTourism Summit, and are offering both in-person and virtual registration options. As always, our focus of eTourism Summit is “See Tomorrow” — and (although we try to avoid clichés) there’s never been a more important time to put our heads together and re-imagine the future of tourism.
And of course, there’s the fantastic networking that eTourism Summit is so well known for.
SEE WHY YOU SHOULD
MEET WITH TRAVEL MARKETING EXPERTS AND
EXPLORE THE DIGITAL LANDSCAPE.
Tell Me More: WHAT IS eTOURISM SUMMIT?
eTOURISM SUMMIT was born to help destinations and attractions build the best in digital marketing. eTOURISM SUMMIT grew around the concept of sharing that learning. Compelling case studies are presented by DMOs together with their specialist vendor agencies — creative, PR, media buying, research, analytics, measurement tools, and data insights — so everyone can learn what works, what doesn’t, for what budget, and why.
Who Attends the eTourism Summit?
- Destination marketing organizations
- State and regional travel associations
- Sports marketers
- Vendors specializing in travel sector
- Media buying agencies
- Advertising, PR and marketing agencies with travel & tourism specialty
eTOURISM SUMMIT has amassed a collection of experts, researchers, and interactive marketers who are willing to share their experiences to help you solve problems and avoid costly mistakes.
THE eTSY AWARDS
Join us as we celebrate tourism excellence with the best of 2021-2022 digital tourism marketing at the Fifth Annual eTSY Awards ceremony. Entry dates will be announced soon.
Check out highlights from the 2021 awards show.
THE TRAVEL VERTICAL
- Yellowstone Forever: Winner at Cannes Lions Festival 2022. Plus an Update From Cody, WY.
- Destination Inspiration: Travel Oregon Goes National With ‘Extraordinary is Ordinary’
- Hawaii Tourism Authority: Trouble in Paradise. Plus DMO News From Vegas, Memphis, NOLA, Tampa, and Connecticut.
- Gas Guzzler Alert: Busiest July 4th Weekend in Years, AAA Predicts
- New CEO at U.S. Travel Association + Tons of People, RFPs, Jobs, and a Podcast