The eTourism Summit Excellence Awards (the eTSYs) Are Back!
In celebration of our 25th anniversary, the eTourism Summit proudly presents the return of the Fifth Annual eTourism Summit Excellence Awards (eTSY Awards). These awards are our way of honoring and celebrating the best digital tourism marketing campaigns and programs from the dynamic year of 2023. We invite you to be a part of this digital tourism extravaganza by submitting your entry before the deadline on February 9, 2024.
Let’s Dive into the Excitement
Have you mastered the art of going viral? Did you create an attention-grabbing marketing campaign centered around sustainability, diversity, or economic development? Have you discovered innovative ways to engage your community, support local small businesses, or inspire unforgettable road trips? Perhaps you’ve unleashed a data-driven campaign that redefined ROI. These are just a few ideas to spark your creativity, but the possibilities are limitless!
Best Content Marketing Program
Best Customer Engagement Excellence
Best Email Marketing Campaign
Best Emerging Technology Integration
Best Experiential Marketing Campaign
Best Implementation of TikTok/Reels in Marketing Campaign
Best Incorporation of Out-of-Home in a Marketing Campaign
Best Influencer Marketing Campaign
Best Local Marketing Campaign
Best Multichannel Marketing Campaign
Best Paid Search Campaign
Best Partnership Marketing Campaign
Best Social Media Campaign
Best Use of Augmented, Mixed, or Virtual Reality
Best Use of Innovative Marketing in a Campaign
Best Use of Sustainability and Social Responsibility
Best Use of Video
Best User-Generated Content Campaign
Best Viral Campaign
The Countdown Begins
The moment we’ve all been waiting for—the announcement of the winning entries! Mark your calendars for eTourism Summit, taking place from April 2-4, 2024, at the Venetian Resort Las Vegas. It’s an event you won’t want to miss, where we’ll come together to celebrate excellence in digital tourism marketing, learn from industry leaders, and set the stage for another year of innovation and success. If you are interested in registering for our 2024 eTourism Summit and being a part of the action in person, please contact [email protected] for more information. Submit your entry now and be part of the digital marketing revolution at eTourism Summit 2024. We can’t wait to see what digital dynamite you bring into the picture!
See tomorrow TOGETHER.
eTSY Digital Marketing Excellence Awards Rules
- Eligibility: Submissions must be related to digital marketing campaigns executed in the field of tourism and travel between October 1, 2022, and December 29 2023.
- Submission Deadline: All submissions must be made through the eTourism Summit Digital Marketing Excellence Awards website by February 9, 2024. Submissions via mail or express delivery will not be accepted. All submissions must be in English.
- Eligible Entrants: Submissions will be accepted from digital marketing organizations involved in digital marketing campaigns in the tourism and travel industry, including destination marketing organizations, PR firms, marketing agencies, and vendors working with CVBs. The entry form must include the person responsible for the campaign within the organization that executed it.
- Submission Details: Each submission must include a written explanation containing the following:
> Name of the submission
> Organization Name
> Contact Person
> Contact Email
> Contact Phone Number
> Website URL
> Campaign Title
> Brief Description of the Campaign
> Campaign Objectives and Goals
>All persons/organizations involved in the campaig
> Target Audience
> Duration of the Campaign
> Geographic Scope (e.g., local, national, international): Intended result of the campaign and how it supported that result
> Video options/links (Vimeo and YouTube links only; please provide passwords for private videos)
> Photos/screenshots (if applicable to the category)
- Photography Requirements: Each submission must include up to five (5) high-resolution photographs, submitted as individual JPG or PNG files without watermarks. Ensure that the photographs relate to the specific category. For example, if submitting to the Best Social Media Campaign category, include photos related to the social media campaign’s content or results.
- Publication Rights: By submitting an entry for consideration for the eTourism Summit Digital Marketing Excellence Awards, entrants authorize eTourism Summit and its affiliates to publish any portion of the entry, including but not limited to submitted images and materials. Entrants must own the rights to distribute the images and videos to eTourism Summit. All entries become property of eTourism Summit and its affiliates and will not be returned.
- Award Shipping Costs: In the event a representative from a winning company is unable to accept the award at our eTourism Summit 2024, winning entries from outside of the United States will be responsible for shipping costs of the award(s).
- Questions: For inquiries about the awards, please email [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the judging process work?
Entries are reviewed and scored by both eTourism Summit team and industry experts using the following criteria:
- Creativity, Innovation, and Content Quality (30 points)
- Originality and creativity in concept, content, and execution.
- Quality and relevance of visuals, videos, and written materials
- Effectiveness (25 points): Impact on engagement, reach, conversion rates, and ROI
- Audience Engagement (25 points): Level of engagement, including likes, shares, comments, and user-generated content
- Measurable Results and Data Utilization (20 points): Achievement of measurable goals and KPIs. Effective use of data and analytics for performance improvement.
Submissions for the eTSY Awards will close on Feb. 9, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. EST. No submissions will be accepted after this date.
Will you release my score total?
Scoring totals will not be released, but we will announce a winner (submission with the highest total score) and runner(s) up.
Why has my category changed?
After extensive vetting and qualifying by trusted industry experts, your entry may have been noted to better fit within another category. We always strive to ensure your submissions get the recognition they deserve.