A free bi-monthly series of 60-minute online conversations with eTourism Community friends and colleagues sharing insights into the current climate and future direction.
Why? Because for more than 20 years, eTourism Summit has looked beyond today to “See Tomorrow” in an intimate setting that stimulates exchanges and ideation. We’re dedicated to providing a year-round forum to facilitate a continuing real-time exchange of ideas in this fast-changing environment. We hope you’ll join us as both presenters and audience.
See you there!
See the Forest AND the Trees: Top Learnings From 2020 as Guideposts for 2021
- Kaitlin Eskelson, President & CEO, Visit Salt Lake
- Cheryl Shallanberger, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Ventura Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Robb Wells, President & CEO, Greater Beaufort – Port Royal Convention and Visitors Bureau
To start watching, click play on any of the videos listed below.
DMO Data Hoarding and How to Declutter (an industry self-help group discussion)
- Ted Sullivan, CMO, Entrada Insights
- Esra Calvert, Chief Data Advisor, Entrada Insights
- Zeek Coleman, Director of Data Intelligence, Visit Savannah
- Mitch Whitten, Executive Vice President for Marketing & Strategy, Visit Fort Worth
- Janette Carter, Director of Marketing & Communications, Visit Tampa Bay
- Andria Godfrey, Vice President, Longwoods International